Friday, September 30, 2016

Looking back at first month of highschool

This first month of highschool has been a very new experience for me. Mainly I have enjoyed this school year so for, I like how I can wake up 30 minutes later compared ton the high school and I enjoy all the new choices for clubs and other after school activities. I also feel I have more things to do during school, for example I can leave school during lunch and come back before the period ends. Also the iPad is a great way to get notes done quicker and do better school work. I also feel that the work so far has been fairly easy but I'm pretty sure that it will get harder as the months pass. I also feel like I have more freedom, for example I can go on my phone when classes end and in the lunch room, also I have free periods which you don't get in the middle school. The only thing that I do not enjoy as much is that the school is very big and sometimes I can't make it to my classes on time. For example my 3rd period class is on the other side of my 2nd period class. Overall I feel like the rest of my school year will hopefully be as fun as I had this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment